Passionate about making Longmont a more sustainable community?
“It is the heart of the community member who will save us. It is the individual living next door to you who is willing to stand alongside and demand positive change.”
~ Rep. Joe Salazar
Sustainable Resilient Longmont is now in our 6th year as a local nonprofit working to make Longmont a more sustainable, thriving community. We have multiple volunteer opportunities and ways to get involved.
- Become a Member. Our members are critical to the success of SRL. You can help support our work to make Longmont a more sustainable community.
- Get our monthly newsletter with upcoming events, helpful information, and more ways to get involved with sustainability in Longmont.
- Attend an Upcoming Event. Find out more here.
- Join one of our Program Committees.
- Our Renewable Energy Committee meets monthly. Contact us to RSVP or find out more!
- Our Zero Waste Committee meets on the last Thursday of each month. Contact us to find out more!
- Our Earth Day committee meets January- April. Contact us to find out more about becoming part of this exciting community event!
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos and recorded events
- Donate to SRL. Your donation is tax deductible and stays in our community.