Longmont Sustainability Awards
- Saturday, September 22nd
- 6:00-9:00 p.m. at the Firehouse Arts Center
- This year for our fall fundraiser, we'll be honoring business, nonprofit and community leaders in sustainability. Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Sustainable Business: Given to a local Longmont business who has gone above and beyond in their commitment to operating sustainably.
- Sustainability Leader: Given to an individual in Longmont who continues to push forward sustainability efforts to better our local community.
- Sustainability Program: Given to an organization running a local, innovative program that distinguishes Longmont as a leader in sustainability.
- This event is SRL's annual fundraiser and all proceeds will benefit our annual programs in three program areas of: Renewable Energy, Zero Waste and Earth Day.
- Tickets include:
- One Complimentary Drink Ticket
- Jefe's Tacos
- Live Music by Allie and Oliver
- An Exciting Array of Silent Auction items!
- Avery and St. Vrain Cidery are our beverage sponsors and additional drink tickets will be available for purchase at the event for $5. (Cash preferred.) Additional donations are welcome and can be made by sending a check to Sustainable Resilient Longmont: PO Box 1764 Longmont, CO 80502 or via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/srlongmont
- Questions? Please contact Abby Driscoll at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 491-9065
- THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SUSTAINABLE RESILIENT LONGMONT!
Ongoing Committee Meetings
- The Renewable Energy Committee meets the third Wednesday of the month at 6:30 p.m For information on the next meeting please contact committee chair Karen Dike.
- The Zero Waste Committee meets the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m.. Most of the time they meet at the Lucky's Longmont Community Room (to the left in the back, on the opposite side of the cafe area.) Please contact committee chair Kathleen Thurmes for more information or to RSVP.
- The SRL Board of Directors meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6:30 p.m. Location varies but is usually the Longmont Library small conference room. Please contact Board Chair Abby Driscoll for more information or to RSVP.
- Rethinking the Future of Energy: July 30th
- Boulder County Recycling Center Tour: June 26th
- Earth Day Celebration at the Longmont Museum: April 21st
- Saving Snow Film Night: March 28th
- Sustainability Issues Forum: Ward 1 Special Election: Feb. 8th
- Longmont Earth Day Celebration
- Renewable Energy Campaign Launch Party
- Sustainability Issues Candidate Forum
- Fall Fundraiser
Donate to SRL Today!