Passionate about making Longmont a more sustainable community?
Sustainable Resilient Longmont is now in our 6th year as a local nonprofit working to make Longmont a more sustainable, thriving community. We have multiple volunteer opportunities and ways to get involved.
- Become a Member. Our members are critical to the success of SRL. You can help support our work to make Longmont a more sustainable community.
- Get our monthly newsletter with upcoming events, helpful information, and more ways to get involved with sustainability in Longmont.
- Attend an Upcoming Event. Find out more here.
- Join one of our Program Committees.
- Our Renewable Energy Committee meets monthly. Contact us to RSVP or find out more!
- Our Zero Waste Committee meets on the last Thursday of each month. Contact us to find out more!
- Our Earth Day committee meets January- April. Contact us to find out more about becoming part of this exciting community event!
- Check out our YouTube channel for videos and recorded events
- Donate to SRL. Your donation is tax deductible and stays in our community.