- Speak at a Climate Action Task Force meeting to be a part of the solution to the Climate Emergency (Feb 27, March 5)
- Attend our Renewable Energy Committee Meeting (Feb 13)
- Join Winter Bike to Work Day! (Feb 14)
- Check out our free Climate & Energy in 2020 event (Feb 19)
- Show up at City Council to support improved composting and recycling programs (Feb 25)
- Let Platte River Power Authority know how important transitioning to 100% renewable energy is at a community focus group session (Mar 4)
Check out the City’s Simple Ways to Build Sustainability into Your Daily Life. And to encourage them to go further, tell Longmont to go all in on all-electric new home construction.
These ideas are just a sample of the growing movement in Longmont.
As they say, “Love is a Verb.”
Get into ACTION this month and show Mother Earth
how much you love our home.